- 18 Mar 2023
Daily change log
- Updated on 18 Mar 2023
*Only includes dates when external facing changes were made.
- Added the ability to sort cases by created or updated date.
- Fixed an issue where country information was not being displayed correctly for customers outside the US.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to add notes.
- We have now published V1 Transaction APIs. Please take a look to see if you would like to use them. Some of the major changes are:
- Merging pending and posted transactions into a single resource /transactionsNew transactions resource will have 2 separate balances a pending amount and posted amount. These amounts will change but the underlying postings will remain immutable
- Strongly typed payment rail schema eg card_transaction.
- Each resource in /transactions represents once side of a transaction grouped together by transaction_group_id
- Top level required description field defined by payment rail at time of transaction creation. Integrators will no longer need to dig through payment rail data to pull description to display
- Added masked account numbers for outgoing ach (and return) descriptions
- Added an internal account type 'Network Chargeback' for dispute handling
- Fix to ensure metadata changes are captured as part of update end points for cards.
- Added ability to filter cases by last updated time, on Synctera console.
- Added additional user info to reversal transactions
- Added the ability to configure company name that will be used for ACH transactions.
- Some performance fixes for statements
- Added disclosure tab under Business details on Synctera console.
- Removed constraint that was restricting users from selecting more than 14 days of transactions using custom date filter, on Synctera Console.
- Added the ability to configure SAR requrirement at account template level.
- Added ability for Savings accounts to compound interest daily and perform monthly payout
- Added support for unique IDs other than SSN to be passed for ID verification, mainly when KYC is done outside Synctera or done manually.
- Added the ability to return interest accrued in the month. We now also display accrued interest on account details screen on Synctera console.
- Made changes to ensure Fintechs who are under Ground control, cannnot act on their cases. Ground control cases can only be acted up on by Synctera team.
- Fixed an issue related to interest when an account is opened after UTC EOD time even though the bank EOD is not hit yet.
- Added more details about the check for mobile remote check deposit transactions.
- While linking an external account with manual verification, it's now mandatory to have either an ACH routing number or a wire routing number, based on what the account will be used for.
- Fintechs who are under ground control cannot take final action on specific case types
- Fixed filtering on business page
- Fixed an issue where external accounts were not allowed to be linked to Businesses who are not direct customers.
- Fixed an issue where inapp push provisioning endpoint for android is missing some fields in the response
- Added 'Founder' as a title for someone who is a managing person of a business
- Added Authorized users and Signers view to Accounts page on the console
- Added the ability to search account based on account nick name.
- Removed forward slashes from posted date pattern
- Added the option to allow releasing funds immediately when creating ACH external transfers
- Ensured that all card transactions are enhanced.
- Fixed an issue where for next day ACH, we were not selecting the 'next day' if the request came in after last window for ACH on the day or on a non-banking day.
- Fixed some issues related to settlement date.
- Added case tab to customer details.
- Added relationship column to accounts tab under Personal Customer or Business Customer
- Fixes to ensure we pass the correct transaction subtype for fraud monitoring and more related fixes.
- In person list changed First name filter to First or chosen name
- In person detail displayed chosen name in brackets
- In documents table added a col for doc type
- In documents table displayed a 'lock' icon if the doc is encrypted
- Removed transactions tab from card detail view on the console for now since we currently have no way of filtering transactions specific to a card, especially applicable if there are multiple cards issued on an account (virtual & physical)
- If a customer has a chosen name, display that in customer view on Synctera console.
- Support the ability to filter cases by email ID.
- Added the ability for users to upload documents to personal customers / business customers and accounts, using Synctera console.
- Added cash deposit as a transaction sub type option for Fintechs who support large cash deposits.
- Fixed an issue where child transactions (eg. just in time funding transactions) were not setting the correct posted_date.
- Made document updates to clarify the usage of is_system_acc fields under internal transfer API.
- Made adjustments to KYC reason codes that get flagged for review, to reduce false positives
- Added the ability to set different fraud rules for business and personal customers.
- Fixed an issue to ensure all global watchlist matches are displayed on watch list cases, and not just the first in the series
- We now display whether a customer used SSN prefill or not, as part of KYC.
- Fixed error message returned for ACH calls made with negative numbers.
- Made changes to allow default hold post period to be in minutes instead of days.
- Added additional sender information on incoming ACH, when available
- Increased size of documents allowed to be uploaded to doc store to 32MB
- Fixed the display of file name and file link display in the document view on synctera console
- Allowed providing account ID in addition to account numbers while creating an ACH hold.
- Added ability to associate a document to an account
- Added some validations to card onboarding wizard on Synctera console.
- Created an API to simulate ACH returns.
- Fixed an issue which allowed businesses from marking themselves as an owner of the business instead of the actual business owner.
- Added "Purpose" to indicate internal account type.
- Display history of all KYC done on a customer.
- Made a fix to ensure temporary hold transactions are returned for all payment rails except ACH.
- Made some adjustments to KYC reason code handling
- Change to ensure Line of Credit and Charge card statements include the sum of all payments received during the statement period instead of just the latest payment amount.
- Fix to ensure T-minus 10 Fintechs cannot approve their own KYC / KYB cases.
- Fixed an issue with notes while freezing customers.
- Fixed an issue where we were dishonoring some ACH returns incorrectly.
- Fixes some issues related to banning customers.
- Some fixes to spend controls
- Enabled sort by creation_time and last_updated_time for business customers
- Added the ability to specify notes while freezing customers.
- Added the ability to search external accounts based on customer ID, while creating outgoing ACH from Synctera console
- Some fixes to support mobile remote check deposit
- Added the ability to specify chosen_name while creating personal customers.
- Fixed an issue where account linking was failing for some use cases
- Added watchlist support for authorized signers
- Changes to support international remittances
- Made some changes to handle dishonored ACH returns that come later than 2 days.
- Allowed re-kyc/re-kyc when the customer has been previously verified
- Changes to show previously linked and unlinked external accounts on the UI
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to pull external credit card transactions.
- Added compliance report document type to document store.
- Fix to process incoming contested ACH returns
- Fixed an issue with case update web hooks.
- Added statements tab in Account details view on Synctera console.
- Added the ability to enter notes while freezing an account using Synctera console.
- Fixed a breaking change to bring back field 'include_history' related to returning deleted external accounts.
- Fixed an issue where external accounts linked to businesses were not marked as 'Verified'
- Enhanced to have a link to the actual disclosure document that is stored
- Change to allow sorting businesses by creation_time and last_updated_time
- Changes to store actual disclosure documents in the master disclosure configurations
- Fix to support custom billing periods for lines of Credit.
- Changes to business view on console
- Added email field for business customers
- Added createdAt field for business customers
- Added updatedAt field for business customers
- Enabled sorting for business customers
- Added frequent filters (email, status) for business customers
- Normalized letter case for personal customers
- Added applications tab to customer details and account details view on Console
- Fixes to Mobile Remote Check Deposit
- Adjusted some KYC reason code to reduce false positives
- Fixed an issue where some KYC case details were not viewable.
- Expose application_id in account object if included in account creation
- Fix to ensure ACH file name matches Fed needs for MSB.
- Added Disclosures and Document views to Customer details on Synctera console.
- Show who (Bank / Fintech / Synctera) has to act on a case, on Synctera console
- Fix to ensure empty email and phone numbers are handled correctly while banning customers.
- Fix to ensure incoming ACH works for business accounts.
- Automatically delete balance_history rows during account wipe
- Enhancements to Internal tool for managing configurations
- Fix to make it easier for Synctera Operations to act on KYC / KYB cases
- Enhancements to use case explorer
- Code clean up work around how we validate if a user can perform a transaction
- Made changes to ensure freezing a customer or account will also result in a frozen card if they have any
- Adjusted webhook configuration timeout
- Cleaned up documentation
- Synctera Console
- Update tenanted group perms
- Reconciled-view: correct next page button activation logic
- Use case explorer improvements
- Add markdown text area for blueprint step detailed description
- Enhancement: Returning metadata in Card object
- Enhancement: Updated our return rules to allow returns during the the full second business day from the original debit/credit item
- Bug: Fixed a bug related to Pin debit transaction that was a standin by the network
- Other performance and client library fixes.