- 17 Sep 2023
Getting Started: What you need to know
- Updated on 17 Sep 2023
Secure File Delivery (SFD) is the way you get acess to your data, at scale.
How it works
We provide these files, daily, on our Secure FTP (SFTP) server.
You'll log in, download and decrypt these files, using your PGP private key
How you get started
First, you need to provide Synctera your SSH key and PGP Public Key.
- Send this information to [email protected]
- We'll configure platform permisisons and let you know when it's ready
We'll configure delivery schedules - typically it's 7 days/week; but we can adjust according to your needs
For More Information
- The Conceptual Overview for how it works
- The Introduction to SFD Datasets for more information about what's in the files
- The Secure File Delivery (Frequently Asked Questions (SFD FAQ) for commonly asked questions (and answers)